Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 32

The inspirational person in my life is my sponsor. She has 16 years of recovery now and we have very similar stories so  I honestly don't know how she does it. She goes to groups 2 times a week. She teaches, shes a doctor, she has two kids, she is there for me (probably more than she should be). She is a recovering anorexic a recovering exercise addict, and a recovery alcoholic. Yet with her past, all the hardships, it doesnt phrase her. It's in the past and today all she has to do is take the next step. She very calm about everything (dont get me wrong she has yelled at me quite a bit) what I mean is something that would bother and haunt me for days, she is just like "Breath, I am powerless over it. Today this is my reality but tomorrow it could be different" I want to be able to live that like. To have problems and just know that everything will be okay, that everything will work out for the better, that I will survive it no mater how hard it may seem. It sounds so freeing, compared to these chains and prison walls I currently have.

No comments:

Post a Comment