Saturday, June 23, 2012

"Soul"

When I saw this word I laughed and thought to myself, they want me to write about my soul? I feel like I dont have a soul. I have done some pretty mean/stupid things. If I had a soul I dont think I would have done them. For example, I had a huge problem with lying. Not even fibs, they were huge lies. (luckily I am out of that phrase) but the lies made other people feel humilated...

I started working on this with my therapist, and we came to conclude that the year my dad left us was the year that my ed started and the lying started. See my dad always hated liars. Its the number thing we got hit for, well when we did something wrong that is...but the lies started when he left was like a scream for him to find out and come and punish me...not that I want to get hit but at least I would know he knew I exisited...needless to say he never came back.

I think I got sidetracked. Ha. but the point was I would not have lied the way I did if I had a soul. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment