Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"Sincere"

The complete opposite of me. I am nothing but a fake. Always smiling, saying everything is great and everything will be okay, when it won't be. I am a fraud. I really feel like people are misguided.

Denise told me what she thinks of me and here is what I think. 1. You are smart...I study my ass off 2. You are determined...then why arent I better? 3. You are talented...I could always be better. You care about others...too much that I am overbearing.

Anyway, I am nothing great. I am merely existing, which even that I am not succeeding at right now. I wish I was more, I wish I was the things people say or feel about me, well used to say about me. I dont talk to anyone  anymore for them to say stuff right now.

But I do like others who are sincere. I don't see much of them anymore. Everyone lies for what is better viewed in society. Everyone leaves. Everyone wears a mask at some time-which most people (including me) forget to take it off. I feel horrible saying nobody is sincere anymore but for me, my experience its the truth....

No comments:

Post a Comment