Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 31

Something that makes me smile...

Right now not much. I am always smiling, I feel like I have to, but a real smile...where I dont even think about it, hasnt been there in a long time.

My grandmom made me smile today though. I asked her if  she was in pain and she said, "Do I have something to say?" I said no I mean are you hurting? She then replied, "I love you" I just smiled and laughed for her not understanding or just really wanted me to let me know. I know she does, but at the same time most days anymore she doesnt even know who I am.

 I have been pretty depressed lately. Okay, extremely depressed. I am trying to keep something I am looking forward to in  the front of my mind. 1. Being home, and seeing my dog, seeing my friends, becoming independent. going back to school/work. But even all that is overwhelming for me.

I know this topic was suppose to be in a different direction but like I said I have been depressed so maybe ill rewrite it when im in a better place...

No comments:

Post a Comment