Monday, June 18, 2012

"Now"

Well I stopped doing this challenge because this one scares me. I dont know what to say about it. So I just avoided it. I know my sponsor always tells me to focus on the moment. To not look forward and not look back. Looking forward overwhelms me and looking in the past makes me depressed. And when I do focus on the moment it does help but its very hard for me to do it.

Anyway. right now. I am doing pretty good. Which is surprising because I have my grandmom very ill and drama with my dad and with my sister. For some reason im not running to ed. And if I do its not like it was. It's different. I found out that I am moving  (july 1st) and I think that gave me the push. Because Annie is not welcomed there and I dont want to be kicked out again, as I miss being home. Im tired of treatment and being depressed and lonely. Im sick and tired of being sick and tired haha.

Anyway since I didn't know what to write I figured I would put some quotes up instead...

One problem with gazing too frequently into the past is that we may turn around to find the future has run out on us.  ~Michael Cibenko


You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it leaves your arms too full to embrace the present.  ~Jan Glidewell


I have memories - but only a fool stores his past in the future.  ~David Gerrold


We seem to be going through a period of nostalgia, and everyone seems to think yesterday was better than today.  I don't think it was, and I would advise you not to wait ten years before admitting today was great.  If you're hung up on nostalgia, pretend today is yesterday and just go out and have one hell of a time.  ~Art Buchwald


If you are still talking about what you did yesterday, you haven't done much today.  ~Author Unknown


The past is a good place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.  ~Author Unknown


When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.  ~Alexander Graham Bell



No comments:

Post a Comment