Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"Honesty"

HA I love that this is one of the words!

My sister has been lying non stop lately. About big things, small things, stupid things. It is driving me crazy! I thought we had enough going on to worry about with my grandmom being sick...but nope. Lets worry about things she says, whether its true or not. Even if we think its a lie you still think about it because what if it isn't?

Now I have to be honest (ha) I have had my fair share of lying. Even without my ed's lies (the ones I did to cover up and the ones I tell myself) I have told huge lies. Still something I regret and im ashamed of. But I have worked on it on therapy and we made the connection that I started lying when my dad left. My dad always cared about us lying. We always got hit for it. Though when he left I didnt want to get hit but I was hoping that he would come back to punish me from the lying...but he never did. Thankfully I have overcame that stage in my life. Still have to work on being honest with myself and with others in regards of my eating disorder though.

No comments:

Post a Comment