Monday, June 18, 2012

"Laughter"

Laughter is the best medicine. When I was down, I would always sit and watch Ellen, even if I saw it a million times and I could quote it. Then I started calling a friend who made me laugh. It is a good distractor for me. Its tells me that even when things are bad or wrong or not what you expected there is always a reason to smile and to laugh. Always. No matter where you are. When I am in a bad place I often focus on just that, that I forget all the good things. Earth is pretty balanced with good and bad but we tend to notice and stay stuck on the bad, that we dont see or we forget about the good. I would much rather laugh at something than sit there and cry, that is for sure!

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.  ~Yiddish Proverb




This makes me laugh eveytime =)




No comments:

Post a Comment