Monday, June 18, 2012

"End"

When things come to an end, it can be a grieving process. Even if its a bad thing ending. At least it is for me.

I want to say my eating disorder ended but I know that I have a long way to go before I can say that.

My example is, when I stopped talking to my dad. When I stopped reaching out to him and flat out telling him if things dont change that I cant have him in my life. It was a grieving process...that was a few months ago and I can still sit here and cry about it. Who would think that a man that beats you you would cry over? I do. He is my father, and deep down I know this isnt who he is. I dont have evidence of that but I know he isn't.

Anyway, "All good things come to an ending and all bad things come to an ending, you just have to enjoy the ride and hang on it"

No comments:

Post a Comment