Sunday, June 10, 2012

"Emotional"

Emotional- Definition: Stefanie Felix

Seriously I can cry watching a movie, I could cry literally on a drop of a hat. Sometimes  I do when I am alone sometimes I cant control it and its front of people but most of the time I can control it. If I begin to feel like I can't ill change the subject. I refuse to cry in front of my therapist. Last week I flat out asked about not talking about it anymore the week before I changed the subject on my own by saying "You know you look like Mary the judge from so you think you can dance" haha Luckily she knew what I was doing and didn't go back to it.

I was always referred to the crybaby in the house. So that put a barrier up, making me feel weak when I do. But I do know when I allow it, afterwards I feel relief, like I can breath again. But the sucky thing is that I build it up and bury it down before I cry that when I do I have panic attacks and I cant stop. I could be crying for one thing and by the time im done I cried about 20 things...

Now I know all I talked about is crying to me that is what emotional means. But logically I know emotional can be anything. Scared. Happy. Sad. Angry, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment