Thursday, June 28, 2012

"Travel"

I think I would like to travel, but I cant say if I do or not. The only times I traveled were when I was going to or from treatment. Solely based on the reasons why I traveled, im not a fan. I think traveling for fun would be a lot different though.

I think I would like to travel but I like having a place to come back home to. A place where I belong, that is is known for me. I cant seem to stay in one place for too long because I get scared of what could happen. Going somewhere where nobody knows my story might be nice, but I wouldnt stay too long because not feeling welcomed kicks in. Which is a common feeling for me =/

Anyway. I got off subject and drifted somewhere...I want to travel to California, I always have. Im not really sure why...but last year I told my sister im saving up and going to go and while there go to Ellen's Tv Set =) If you dont know me 2 things you should know. 1. I am obsessed with peace signs, and Ellen Degeneres and 2. It makes me sick to see pickles in a sandwich haha. (sorry back off topic)

My sister and I have been planning to go to China for years. Just because it would be a cool thing to say...we havent gone yet because i ended up getting sick and while I was doing so my sister got a life-got married and now expecting her first child.

I was suppose to travel to Germany my senior year in high school, for the exchange program but my eating disorder got worse and I was being stupid, long story short I didn't go

Anyway seems like I cant really stay on topic today so ill stop going on and on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment