Tuesday, June 26, 2012

"Purpose"

My purpose...i have no idea. Most days im day dreaming on why im even here, what I am suppose to give to this world, what I was created to do with this life. So far I have done nothing.I am 22 and should be finishing school and figuring out what I want to do with my life. But my eating disorder got in the way my first year of college and kept me sick enough to not return back. Even if I was in school, I dont know what I want to do and what I am suppose to do. Ive always wanted to be a therapist, so I can help others with the same issues as me and really understand them, but a lot of people think that might be too triggering for me, and now with my grandmom being sick, I have been considering a nurses aide, I like helping my grandmom out. I feel important, like I have some worth and its still helping others, but let me tell you the past few weeks I have been helping out with her has been rough. I love her so sometimes I want to shake her...I was always into my education always my number one thing on my list, I do plan on going back but its a matter of when ill get approved from my doctor. So the good thing with being a CNA is no degree is needed its only a 6 week training course then youre set...but I want a degree behind my name, I have worked so hard in school I deserve it. I didnt do all that hard work for nothing. So purpose...i know i have one even when im questioning it, i guess im still trying to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment