Saturday, December 10, 2011

Inspirational Journal-Week Five

What is your favorite moment in life?

I would say anything with my sister. My sister growing up was my mom, and my best friend. She took care of me. I do love her to death. I remember whenever i had a problem I would run to her and not my mom (which my mom wasn't too happy about) but i trusted her. How could I not trust her when she was the one taking care of me, when my dad and was drunk and my mom was out partying? Oh gosh the times I have had with her. We would get in trouble at night, because we would play games, our rooms were next to each other and we would play this game of singing a song and the other person had to guess who sang it and the name of the song. Well, we didn't realize that we had vents and we weren't exactly quiet. I would always get in trouble for sneaking in her room at night. I would curl up in a ball and sleep next to her. I was only a kid but it was comforting and it still brings me warmth when i think about it. There was also another time when we played UNO and she shoved the cards down her pants because we thought our mom was coming. She was 4 years older than me and always made time for me. She was the only one who ever did. We played Barbies a lot and we made the dolls go shopping and she would always have more clothes than I would, it took a while for me to learn that she cheated at everything. She was taking clothes and sitting on them and just said she got it in the begininng of the game. We would also play "camp" we would set up tents and I would be waiting for her to finish setting up her camp area and by the time she finished organizing it she didn't want to play anymore.

Honestly, all I remember from my childhood is being hit and spending time with my sister. So for that time Chris, I thank you. I love you very much, I always will.







I MISS you so much that nobody can understand

No comments:

Post a Comment