Saturday, December 10, 2011

Inspirational Journal-Week Nine

Things that make me smile, and laugh




My Dog for SURE. He is absolutely the cutest thing ever. He just knows. I know he is a dog but whenever I am down he just knows and he will follow me around or lick me. He actually tries to make things better to let me know he's there and he is a dog. I know when I get my seizures, he protects me. I was told, the first time I had my seizure my mom ran to my side, not sure what to do (I was on the couch) so she was taking pillows and laying them on the floor in case I fell. Well, Max got extremely protective. He jumped on me and wouldn't let anyone touch me. He laid with me for the rest of the night also. Either glued to my side or on my stomach. I am smiling just thinking about him. I also LOVE when you walk in, even if you were only gone to get the mail, how he gets so excited to see you home. To know that you haven't left. It's just like pure happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment