Sunday, February 12, 2012

Inspirational Journal-Week Twenty

Okay, I cheated...I asked a friend who I resemble and from that one answer it got the ball rolling.

My friend told me Sleeping beauty...she says that Sleeping Beauty rose up from being poisoned...Resembles my fight with my eating disorder. How I was trapped under this spell, this poison that was slowly killing me when just a miracle happens and wakes you up. I dont know what my miracle was and I dont need to know, and I know that I am still early in recovery (2 weeks today) so it might be too soon to say that...but I do feel awake now. I am able to concentrate a bit more, I have some energy, my body is starting to function again. (key word starting... still no period)


Then I thought of Ariel...how she wants to be something she's not. When she gets the chance to be that something else, she loses something in return. Her voice. For me, I want to be recovered, I want to be the happy bubbly girl that I once was. I am getting there, I have to lose ed to do so though. I am hoping that I have the same ending (well without my father being turned into something else haha) but to find something that I like so much about this new life that I want to stay there...



When I am in Ed though. I am Ursula. I am mean, I am manipulative, I help others but for some benefit for me. I am sneaky, I don't stay true to my word. I do anything to get my way

No comments:

Post a Comment