Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Inspirational Journal-Week 21

What do I want to hear?

Hmmm....

From my dad, I would like him to say, "I am sorry I wasn't the father I should of been. I am sorry I missed your dance recitals, and horse shows, and awards and graduation. I am sorry I said I would be there and made promises that were always broken" I don't know how many times I have told him how I felt and instead of opening his eyes, he put the blame on me. I don't want that anymore. I want to hear him admit that he done me wrong, that he should of never hit me and regrets leaving me. That he misses me and loves me.

From my mom, I just want to hear that she loves me no matter what. That she is there and proud of me. That I am good enough for her. I dont want to hear, even if its true..."You still need to work on..." No I just want to hear, "You are good enough, I believe in you"

2 comments: