Friday, November 4, 2011

Inspirational Journal-Week Two

What is your favorite childhood memory?

How my mom would go all out for holidays, not for the gifts but because of my mom doing everything possible to make us believe in something. For Christmas, she would get this white powder and make footprints and hoof prints all in our living room. And get rid of the milk and cookies. She would also leave a present outside our bedroom doors to keep us occupied so we wouldn't wake her up as fast. She just tried so hard. She wanted us to believe so much. To have faith in something. To make it special for us.




I'm sorry I know this is really short and pretty stupid but that is all I remember from my childhood. Well that and the abuse that went on. Everything else is just this gap of time =/

No comments:

Post a Comment